SkArcher on 17 Jul 2003 15:27:01 -0000

Re: RE: (gratuitious RE's deleted) [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Foomp

>>Mmmm
>
>>incidentally, has anyone got any ideas for what we should change the front
>page to read now that the grid no longer exists?
>
>"This one has, um, uh, well it's going to have something soon..."
>
> -- Teucer

Mmm, I think that the grid should be mentioned - after all, it is a crowning example of what can happen in Nomic - almost a third of the ruleset being voted out
of existence

how about

'B Nomic Had the Grid, which hosted a plethora of subgames, but it was recently removed from existence and various replacement subgames are in the making'

SkArcher