Craig on 17 Jul 2003 15:19:01 -0000

RE: (gratuitious RE's deleted) [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Foomp

>>Paint.
>>technically

>>(6:11

>>local

>>do

>>>This is true. I would also question the applicability of Rule 1082
>>
>>>or at least the idea of putting the text of it on the shirt
>>
>>Then there is always the motto...
>>

>Mmmm

>incidentally, has anyone got any ideas for what we should change the front
page to read now that the grid no longer exists?

"This one has, um, uh, well it's going to have something soon..."

 -- Teucer

"mi'a te cmene ra lu ractu cafmi'a li'u ki'u le nu ra ctuca mi'a"
 -Alice in Wonderland

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx