Baron von Skippy on 16 Jul 2003 05:00:00 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Viva la B!

>> for
>> >
>> >Maybe we should just lay claim to an asteroid.  The
>> >claim should be good until someone else goes and
>> >plants a flag on it...which is probably longer than
>> >the life of the game.
>> >
>> >Ya gotta wonder why more people don't do that...
>> >
>> -Or Antarctica. It's not like anyone else's claims
>> there are recognized. Or Mare Moscova, the Russian
>> contribution to lunar nomenclature.-
>
>Antarctica can be invaded, or nuked.  Our chances are
>much better with an asteroid.  We don't even have to
>live there...
>
>"So where's your home territory?"
>"Asteroid NCH57834."
>"But there's no one there!"
>"Sure there is.  Just send a registered letter to our
>governmental center.  You'll get back a signature
>card."
>"But the postal service doesn't go there!"
>"Not a problem.  Drop it off at our embassy and we'll
>take it via diplomatic pouch..."

-That's it! We'll get an embassy! Since embassies are technically part of the nation they're representing, we'd have land! Ooh, I like this idea... and everyone else's embassies would go on the asteroid. We'd give them half between themselves. The inside half.-

[[BvS]]