Glotmorf on 16 Jul 2003 04:51:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Viva la B!

--- Baron von Skippy <bvs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> When and if this goes through, we should apply
> for
> >> membership in the
> >> European Union. We have some territory in Europe,
> >> don't we?
> >
> >Maybe we should just lay claim to an asteroid.  The
> >claim should be good until someone else goes and
> >plants a flag on it...which is probably longer than
> >the life of the game.
> >
> >Ya gotta wonder why more people don't do that...
> >
> -Or Antarctica. It's not like anyone else's claims
> there are recognized. Or Mare Moscova, the Russian
> contribution to lunar nomenclature.-

Antarctica can be invaded, or nuked.  Our chances are
much better with an asteroid.  We don't even have to
live there...

"So where's your home territory?"
"Asteroid NCH57834."
"But there's no one there!"
"Sure there is.  Just send a registered letter to our
governmental center.  You'll get back a signature
card."
"But the postal service doesn't go there!"
"Not a problem.  Drop it off at our embassy and we'll
take it via diplomatic pouch..."

-- Glotmorf