Craig on 16 Jul 2003 04:19:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Viva la B!

>>> wherever its players happen to
>>> be, and national holidays on December 5 (Founding
>>> Day) and X Y
>>> Nomic is Partying.
>>>
>>> These maybe ought to be given in "The xth day of
>>> every nyear" - B Nomic
>>> holidays occur at a fixed time in the B Nomic
>>> calendar, not the calendar of
>>> our former imperialist oppressors.
>>
>>You mean the Romans?
>>
>-Wasn't the current calendar instituted by the Catholics in the 16th
century? I remember hearing about some month around then getting
>chopped up to correct for the difference. I guess the order came out of
Rome either way, so yeah, them.-

It's been evolving from ancient Rome to the present. So for some definition
of current, yes.

 -- Craig Daniel

"Nothing exciting here except the day the volcano went off under us and
killed everyone in a torrent of fire. Yep, pretty dull."
 -Baron von Skippy