Baron von Skippy on 16 Jul 2003 02:50:01 -0000

RE: [Spoon-business] RE: RE: [spoon-discuss] Proto-prop: Aes Sedai

>> -Ah... I was wondering how education (Title 9),
>> bankruptcy (11), and copyright (17) were all being
>> clumped... well, why stop at ignoring US law? Why
>> not declare B Nomic a sovereign nation? Or would the
>> Marines come in, take Dave prisoner, and set up a
>> democracy if we did that?-
>
>We'd need a land mass, I think.  And perhaps a mailing
>address.  Though they perhaps don't have to be the
>same thing, so we get a PO box in Lichtenstein and
>rent a rock promontory off the coast of Venezuela.

-Just declare all of our houses (or our share of the apartment/dorm) B Nomic territory. Those of us in the US might be able to do it, too. Not only is there a precedent (that little hulabaloo in the 1860s), but we're expected to rise up against unjust rulers (like the yahoos running the show now)... okay, so that won't help much, so just don't make a big deal out of it. Maybe we can convince Bush we've been here all along and he'll recognize us to not look totally stupid.-

[[BvS]]