Baron von Skippy on 15 Jul 2003 04:25:01 -0000

RE: RE: [spoon-discuss] Proto-prop: Aes Sedai

>In fact, now that our name has been bandied about in a magazine with national circulation, we might want to NOT acknowledge Jordan's copyright, and in fact have nothing to do with the books, on the off-chance that someone decides to sue.
-Hrm, that's not good... on the other hand, we're not making money off it. I'll need to look into something I heard about once: I think we would be fine.-

>Alternately, is there a WoT roleplaying game we can piggyback off of instead?
-Oh yeah. I had to cut them from my google search to get to anything useful. There are RPGs, a number of MUDs, and one computer game.-

[[BvS]]