David E. Smith on 14 Jul 2003 23:50:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Vote results are slowly forthcoming...

The Website is partly updated. The ruleset includes a LOT of "Rule
Deleted" comments, which I'll have to invent a half-hour or so to clean up
later on.

I also have to go through the Roster and clean out all the items that
don't exist any more, remove Entropy from the database, and generally
remove a lot of stuff.

I think for the time being, I'll leave the Grid web page up, as a sort of
historical document.

This is a time of great changes...

...dave

--
David Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
This signature contains 35% or more post-consumer recycled electrons.