Craig on 10 Jul 2003 05:22:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Grid Prop Tweak

>>I thought narrative proposals were supposed to incorporate the rule
>>changes
>>within the story?
>>
>> -- Teucer

>Yes, but that doesn't mean the rule changes are part of the comments.  And
sometimes (as in the case of the Siren Bait proposal) it was sort >of a
parallel narration.

>Or perhaps I'm just more forgiving of the format of prose props than Wonko
is.  Wonko, by comparison, is simply a hypocrite, if a well-
>intentioned one.

My feeling is, if you can't really fit it in, don't do it. Remember, my Song
Form prop was singable, INCLUDING the rule changes. It would have yielded
some odd rules, since they would have been song fragments, if it had been
passed in that form, but in the end I gave in and did it all normal-like.

 -- Teucer

"maybe there ought to be a motion on having immortality investigated for
robin, so that he can serve as the secretary forever."
 -Jay Kominek