Baron von Skippy on 8 Jul 2003 06:03:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Games Magazine

>Thus spake "Glotmorf":
>>
>> I can probably fix that with one simple letter to the editor...Do we
>want=
>>  that?
>
>Anyone who wants to find you guys can type "B Nomic" into Google and the
>site
>will be the first link. You probably don't want dozens of players all
>trying
>to join at the same time, either.

Especially with Dave about to quit...?  Hm.

Suppose we *did* get a zillion wannabes. What if we went the subgame route and stuffed bunches of people into societies with veteran players? Each society would acknowledge the main game's rules, plus whatever the society came up with, and the societies could collectively change the main game's rules. Sort of an intra-internomic...

						Glotmorf

-Or we could be like the chuckleheads at Nomicron and make it hard to do anything, so most of them quit out of annoyance. Or we could tell all of them that we can't take more people now, but they should try Nomicron. Just plop a big ol' SEP field over the newbies...-

[[BvS]]