Craig on 8 Jul 2003 04:36:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Games Magazine

>>> I can probably fix that with one simple letter to the editor...Do we
>>want=
>>>  that?
>>
>>Anyone who wants to find you guys can type "B Nomic" into Google and the
>>site
>>will be the first link. You probably don't want dozens of players all
>>trying
>>to join at the same time, either.

>Especially with Dave about to quit...?  Hm.

>Suppose we *did* get a zillion wannabes.  What if we went the subgame route
and stuffed bunches of people into societies with veteran
>players?  Each society would acknowledge the main game's rules, plus
whatever the society came up with, and the societies could collectively
>change the main game's rules.  Sort of an intra-internomic...

That does seem like a good way to deal with lots of players. I wouldn't want
to do it unless we *did* get lots of players, though.

 -- Teucer

"Be vewwy vewwy quiet. We're getting mawwied."
 -clsn