Baron von Skippy on 25 Jun 2003 04:09:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Simplifying

I have a proto-prop. I wonder what people think of it:
-I think no. Simplify the Grid, yes. Destroy it, no! Ye gods, that's half the game you're trying to nuke there. I'm in favor of clearing out the old stuff, but not at the cost of essentially kicking this game back in time a year. And if you do simplify the Grid, leave Armies, land ownership, grid space enhancements, speeders, IID, Ancient Monoliths, and Whoopass - I think the Grid could be revitalized with those alone, if only we had a few Monoliths going. Or a better supply of Whoopass.

Most of the rest you can nuke to your heart's content as far as I'm concerned.-

[[BvS]]