Baron von Skippy on 28 May 2003 14:57:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Pak chooie unf

[[BvS]]

From: Mark Karasek <mkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Pak chooie unf
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:17:49 -0500

On Tue, 27 May 2003 20:37:13 -0400, Baron von Skippy <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

#!/usr/bin/perl

use warnings;
use strict;

BNomic::add_player(BNomic::Player->new(name => "The Pusher Robot", # http://www.jonathonrobinson.com/3.0/web/webtsos.html
philosophy => "CS Geek",          # should be fairly obvious
race       => "Elf",              # an Elven robot? hmm...
gender     => "M",
)
);

__END__
I've been lurking for a while and decided it's time to actually join up. (Of course, I still have no idea what's actually going on, but I suppose I'll figure it out. That's what mentors are for, right?)

-The Pusher Robot

-*snicker* Mentors... being helpful... it's funny because it isn't true. On a side note, welcome out of the shadows of lurking into the blinding light of playerhood. I give The Pusher Robot a complimentary point and note that if e upgrades eir membership to Super Gold Plus Premium De- Luxx, e gets three complimentary points instead of one for joining, as well as access to the Super Gold Plus Premium De-Luxx Members section.-

[[BvS]]

Actually, I was thinking of going straight for the Super Ultimate Extra Shiny Platinum level. (Is that a monthly fee, or can I get a lifetime membership?)

-You can subscribe on a monthly, semiannual, or annual basis, or you can choose a lifetime membership, in which case you get a 27% discount off the usual annual fee and a coffee mug.-

[[BvS]]