SkArcher on 28 May 2003 13:22:01 -0000

Re: RE: [spoon-discuss] LOGAS

28/05/2003 14:08:13, "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>>I believe it's part of the Roster.
>>
>>Thanks. I've now reread the pseudocode rule. Since what counts as
>>pseudocode
>>can be redefined by precedent, and since everything abhorrent about
>>pseudocode is at least as applicable to real code, I Kick the Pusher Robot
>>in the Ass. Perl is wonderful, but it should not be used for
>>non-programming
>>purposes.
>
>I may have to dispute your kick, son.  If the prop was actually in Perl, it wasn't pseudocode.  It was code.
>
>						Glotmorf

Then I may have to modify either the LOGAS or the rules - after all, given the fact that the rules do not state
what language proposals must be in, I could make a prop in French, German or Latin and you'd have to rely on
translation to actually know what it meant.

SkArcher

I'm really tired of people equating the Matrix with christianity. I think it's a disservice to the movie to
compare it with a thousand pages of confused hallucinogenic gibberish. - Sstory, in a post on slashdot