Baron von Skippy on 23 May 2003 03:51:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Rings

>I propose:
>
>{{
>__No ring for you!__
>
>Add to the last paragraph of Rule 1076.A:
>"Once a player uses a ROS, that ROS leaves the player's posession and is
>placed in a Jewelry Box at a random location on the Grid within 4 spaces of >the temple of the God who corresponds to the ROS. If the ROS is associated
>with Eddie, the Jewelry Box is placed on a random location on the Grid."
>
>Amend Rule 1076.D to read:
>"D. Jewelry Boxes
>There exist Bonus Boxes of type Jewelry Box. Each Jewelry Box contains 1
>ROS. Each Jewelry Box will be placed initially at a random location within 4
>Grid spaces of the temple of the God associated with the ROS contained
>therein. If a ROS is dropped a jewelry box containing the dropped ring is
>created at a random location within 3 spaces of the Grid Space the ROS was
>dropped on."
>}}

you might want to rectify the second section to include the "If the ROS is associated with Eddie, the Jewelry Box is placed on a random location on the Grid." bit

Wow, my first kinda scam :)
Aren't you proud of me Mentor?

-Well, given that none of them can any longer be "initially placed" anywhere, I'd say it's not a problem. Unless you'd like to start an SOE now? That ROS you hold was "initially placed" under the current version of the rule to be within 1d4 spaces of any square on the Grid. Since that didn't cause an explosion of uncertainty, I'd say this won't, either.-

[[BvS]]