SkArcher on 22 May 2003 23:48:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Um, why?

23/05/2003 00:24:11, bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>You used your ring. You can't unilaterally block it anymore ;)

I don't loose the ring just because i've used it

The reason I blocked it was because It WON'T become a public source of cans of whoopass - Whoever
gets to it first (bearing in mind we would all be in Limbo) would be able to buy it and then they
would have teh monopoly.

I think that maybe the players should go out and build them where they want 'em, not make it a race
to see who posts first

SkArcher

But really, World Domination is only a hobby of mine
 - Jordan Kennedy, www.exploitationnow.com