SkArcher on 22 May 2003 23:19:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Um, why?

23/05/2003 00:11:53, "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> >-Ever heard the term "politics?" Admitting that you're just out for
>>control
>> >was a Bad Idea (TM)...-
>> >

>>as opposed to the fact that your proposal would turn into a race to be the
>>one who owned the entropy harvester,
>>because 'The owner of a Harvester may cause a Can of Whoopass possessed by
>>said Harvester to be moved to any
>>location adjacent to the Harvester by declaring so in a Public Forum'
>>
>>and thats to say nothing of the fact that you tried to do exactly the same
>>thing only 2 nweeks ago :)
>>
>-Excuse me? I tried to build a Monolith, like ANYONE had the power to do.
>YOU are trying to prevent me from making them publicly available for a low
>price, since you want to have a stranglehold on the market. I never planned
>to stop other people, I just wanted to get my own Power Plant going. There's
>a world of difference here. Now let my prop through, m'kay?-

No. I'm not going to stop other people from building them (indeed I can't) but no silly shortcuts. You want one,
get a rock and some gnomes.

And until such time as someone else does, then i'll have the only one

SkArcher

But really, World Domination is only a hobby of mine
 - Jordan Kennedy, www.exploitationnow.com