Orc In A Spacesuit on 20 May 2003 09:58:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Declaration of Peace

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
B Nomic Players-

The players of Nomicron have passed the following Declaration (per rule
454). As the Sponsor of the Declaration, I am sending this on behalf of
the players of Nomicron:

DECLARATION OF PEACE

We, the players of Nomicron, with the understanding that the majority of
players in B Nomic harbor no hostility toward the players of Nomicron,
would like to state an expressed desire for peaceful relations. To show
our good will and friendship, we offer this icon of our Nomicow, our most
revered and sacred creature.

-Out of curiosity, Emil, wasn't this one up as a prop, or at least an RFC, when I left some time ago? I'd almost forgotten about it... how exactly did it take so long to get through? Was there opposition to it?

On a side note, a cow seems appropriate for their sacred animal... it's big, unwieldy, and doesn't turn well...-

[[BvS]]

BvS, you aren't helping things any with negative comments. Please, let all of us form our own opinions. We know yours quite well already.

Orc in a Spacesuit