jef on 19 May 2003 03:45:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Declaration of Peace

B Nomic Players-

The players of Nomicron have passed the following Declaration (per rule
454). As the Sponsor of the Declaration, I am sending this on behalf of
the players of Nomicron:

DECLARATION OF PEACE

We, the players of Nomicron, with the understanding that the majority of
players in B Nomic harbor no hostility toward the players of Nomicron,
would like to state an expressed desire for peaceful relations. To show
our good will and friendship, we offer this icon of our Nomicow, our most
revered and sacred creature.