Daniel Lepage on 13 May 2003 21:14:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Force vs. Source

What exactly does the Force have that the Source doesn't? I see:
Moving objects just by thinking about it? Nope, that happens all the time in WoT. Destroying things by pointing at them? See pretty much anything from the end of book one on.
Jedi Mind Trick? That's basically just a watered-down Compulsion.

Can anyone think of anything else? 'Cause otherwise, it's superfluous to have the Force and the Source, because anything done with the Force is available through the Source, which can do everything much more powerfully. We might as well just replace Force with Source.

--
Wonko