Orc In A Spacesuit on 13 May 2003 06:26:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] One movement per day?

I've been thinking -- is the limit of one Movement-costing action per nday a good thing? I'm not saying that my Ministerial duties are made any more difficult by them. I'm just wondering if it might be making moving around too difficult for those who don't keep up with the game as much as the more active players, as you either have to send in your moves a day at a time, or declare your intent ahead of time and calculate all that might happen and hope nothing goes wrong.

If we do decide to toss this limitation, another limitation should be brought about. I'm thinking maybe, if you're carrying something (a speeder carrying passengers, for example), that whenever the carrier spends Movement, everything its carrying must (non-optional here, you're being forced to move) spend a fraction of that amount (1/2 or 1/3 or so) of Movement.

What do you guys think?

Orc in a Spacesuit
This sig has been ROT26 encrypted. Reading it is unlawful under the terms of the DMCA.