Orc In A Spacesuit on 13 May 2003 03:26:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] A cookie to the first persontoidentify the quote...

From: "Craig" <ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx>
The idea of adding the Oath Rod is not to make all Aes Sedai bound by the
Three Oaths of the Jordan books. Those were added late in the Age of
Legends, IIRC, and if we decide to allow male channellers without madness,
we are basically saying that it is at the latest that Age.

Or after the events of the books. Or on another turn of the Great Wheel completly.

Orc in a Spacesuit