Baron von Skippy on 12 May 2003 03:12:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A cookie to the first person to identify the quote...

>-Sure it is. You would still be able to fling destruction at people, but
>some of them... let's see, I recall references in the second Wheel of Time >book to fireballs "the size of a horse." And something in the fourth about
>lightnings searching the halls of a fortress, striking down every last
>member of an invading army. It helps if you don't think of it as
>competition. Think of it as a potential co-master of the universe.-

Have you gotten to the catapault-launched nitro-rocks? Sounds like whoopass to me.

						Glotmorf

-Y'mean in Emond's Field? Yeah, those were funny... and yeah, they do sound like Whoopass, but with more shrapnel. This game needs more shrapnel.-

[[BvS]]