Baron von Skippy on 12 May 2003 01:44:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nomination

Because e is better-spoken, more diplomatic, and calmer than I am, and because e has not yet been forcibly removed or nearly started a war, and because e is, after all, eligible for the post, and because the post is open so we need an election anyway, I nominate Emil Bleehall for the position of Ambassador to Nomicron. I feel that e is in a position to actually get things done "over there," and to further the agenda of B Nomic.

That 'agenda' will be to simply establish friendly relations, as long as I have any say in it.
-I think the job also includes establishing trade and diplomatic relations. That seems essentially to be the agenda at the moment.-

I didn't know Emil was in Nomicron.  Hmm, cool.
-Well, either e's the one from Nomicron, or someone is trying to confuse me. Waste of time - I can be confused with /far/ less effort.-

[[BvS]]