Baron von Skippy on 11 May 2003 01:08:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Proposals

>> >necessary
>> >out

>> >suggest

>>it
>> >
>> >-Because a speeder sans upgrades is a simple speeder. Although I'm not
>so
>> >sure about that Speeder thing anymore.-
>>
>>Please. A speeder is too much of a pain in the ass to upgrade to have it
>>all just wiped out.
>>
>>						Glotmorf
>>
>-Then perhaps one upgrade should be taken out. I don't think this can just
>be a purely good thing here. There has to be a negative to it...-

How about the Tomb Raider movie thang? Just have speeders not able to approach?

-That was such a stupid movie... anyway, that was sort of what I was going for, except I figured it would be /possible/ to go through, just not a good idea. I'll change that.-

[[BvS]]