Glotmorf on 9 May 2003 11:43:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Potential quotes

Since I can only propose one quote this nweek, I can't do all of these myself, but if no one else does them I'll probably do them over the next few nweeks.  But anyone else who wants to can go ahead and propose them in the meantime.

I think they'll have more effect if they're somehow grouped together in the quote book.

"I win."

	-- Glotmorf

"I win."

	-- Wonko

"I win."

	-- Rob Speer

"I win."

	-- Mithrandir

"I win too."

	-- bd

"I win too."

	-- Naath

And this, Baron, is what 10,000 archived messages are good for.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower