Orc In A Spacesuit on 5 May 2003 15:33:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Grid Recognitions

From: SkArcher <SkArcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Finally, no one's said a word on my latest attempt to get out the Siren's
ZATR.  I'd like to think that it's because everyone believes it to be
perfectly legal, but I'd be deluding myself, as I'm sure some of you think
otherwise, especially considering some of the statements regarding
Penguindom and free will.  For those wanting to look at the message, see
http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200305/msg00005.html
.

Hmmm, interesting, but I think you may have overlooked something when you read the proto ice rules (or wrote them, in fact)

Nowhere in the Proto-Ice rule (1469/0) does it state any effects upon players movement, only upon the movement of objects. Players are entities, not objects, and
are defined by different rules.

SkArcher

Object, currently, has no specific definition within B Nomic, and so the standard English meaning is used.

On a side note, players are Grid Objects. And a part of the definition of a Grid Object is that it is an object.

Orc in a Spacesuit