Baron von Skippy on 2 May 2003 02:32:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Fwd: State of the Nomic (Nomicron)

As for being "the only peaceful person in this evil game", the impression I'm getting is that they think of *you* as the only evil person in this apathetic game.

-I can't quote directly, but they said something about everyone else being shameful for not argueing with me. Anyway, speaking of apathy, I now Do Not Care about... them. Think of it as a form of senioritis... does anyone know what that is?-

[[BvS]]