Orc In A Spacesuit on 1 May 2003 23:47:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Fwd: State of the Nomic (Nomicron)

This sig has been ROT26 encrypted. Reading it is unlawful under the terms of the DMCA.

From: Joel Uckelman <uckelman@xxxxxxxxx>
Thus spake Daniel Lepage:

Why would anyone use vi as their EDITOR? Emacs is practically the same
thing, except with all the rest of your applications strapped on for
the ride.

Personally, I do all my serious editing in Bbedit, but maybe that's
just me.

--
Wonko

Hmm. I've recently been considering joining B Nomic. Perhaps we could split
into vi and emacs factions. :)

--
J.

And since I use hotmail, I could be the rogue everyone loves to hate. :p

Orc in a Spacesuit