Baron von Skippy on 1 May 2003 00:44:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Fwd: [Thermo] "Breaking Nomics"

>Instead, he chose to throw two of us to the wolves, point fingers and whine
that it wasn't his fault.  If a group of nomic players might be >considered
a team, he just showed another team what teamwork means to us.

>My disrespect prop stands.

I, as a player of Thermo, would also like to mention that although I harbor
no ill will toward B Nomic (I consider playful wars between stable Nomics to
be fine; I just don't think Thermo is ready), I did read the relevant B
Nomic archives. And, as I said to the Thermo list, Orc seems to have
misrepresented the situation slightly. Therefore, although Orc's intent was
to heal a rift that some outsider was actively trying to create between our
games, I agree with Glotmorf that e could have done so differently.

-I'd like to formally thank Thermodynomic for not being easily swayed by the words of those who would see B Nomic dragged down and the links we strive to create severed before they are forged. It's good to have friends, or, failing that, not-enemies.-

[[BvS]]