Orc In A Spacesuit on 30 Apr 2003 06:29:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Expanding the Market

On Tuesday 29 April 2003 06:11 pm, SkArcher wrote:
Hello

I hereby State my intention/desire to play in the game known as B Nomic

I wish to be Known, in the context of the Game, as SkArcher

SkArcher

Welcome, SkArcher. As bd said, you need to put this on the -business list. I can see from the headers that what you did was reply to a message in the -business list; the thing is, when you reply to a message in either -business or -discuss, it automatically goes to -discuss, unless you change it. If you haven't figured that out by now.

Orc in a Spacesuit