Baron von Skippy on 16 Apr 2003 02:56:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] M-Tek's charter and membership

<snip>
Under the terms of this charter, Wonko would become a Recruit. Merit values for all entities would begin at zero, and we would start with a single Emeritus Chair.

So. Who would apply for the Emeritus Chair this nweek if the M-Tek charter was changed to the above?

						Glotmorf

-Well, I'd like to state my interest in M-Tek in any case, and would take an Emeritus Chair if it were offered, or apply if the opportunity arose. If it helps convince you, I might be interested in doing rather a lot of business with M-Tek in upcoming days. More on that later.-

[[BvS]]

-Wait, my mistake, I got M-Tek and WBE backwards throughout this message. If you offer this sort of thing for WBE, I'll take that.-

[[BvS]]