Baron von Skippy on 12 Apr 2003 01:19:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 38 RESULTS (finally)

Proposal 1413/0 (Another one for the Wall of Titles) (Baron von Skippy):
AFF: Anything McGee, bd, Glotmorf, Iain, Orc In a Spacesuit, Wonko
NEG: Baron von Skippy
Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (6-1-0-0). Measure passes. Baron von Skippy gains 14 points.
Awarded titles as specified.
-Not that it matters, but are you sure I voted /against/ this? Seems like a strange thing to do, even for me.-

Proposal 1418/0 (The Grid: Not Just For Football Anymore) (Baron von Skippy):
AFF: Anything McGee, Baron von Skippy (x2), bd, Orc In a Spacesuit
SHL: Glotmorf, Iain, Wonko
Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (5-0-0-3). Measure fails. Measure is shelved.
Shelved due to Fatal Flaw declaration by Baron von Skippy.
Created p1444/0.
-Not sure why I bothered... it would have passed. Oh well, would anyone like to share their pathetic probl... reasonable complaints with me?-

Proposal 1430/0 (Stop orc slurring, for a price) (bd):
NEG: Anything McGee, Baron von Skippy, bd, Glotmorf, Iain, Orc In a
Spacesuit, Wonko
Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (0-7-0-0). Measure fails. Measure is shelved.
Shelved due to Fatal Flaw declaration by bd.
Created p1450/0.
-Apologies to bd, but this fails. The Fatal Flaw rule says that it's only shelved if it would have passed or been shelved, the purpose being to prevent people from trying to save a failing proposal from losing them points.-

[[BvS]]