Orc In A Spacesuit on 8 Apr 2003 01:05:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Step one on the road to InterNomic II

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
No one commented last time. That's annoying - how do I know what you think if you don't comment? So let me know if there are any problems. I tweaked this some, maybe it's a little less unwieldy now.

My thoughts? I'm not sure. I think you may be trying to make this a bit too broad, a bit too general. I think it would be better to negotiate individual things with the different Nomics one at a time. I don't think I'll vote against the prop as it stands now, but I think you may going too broad. I am all for standardization of things, but to standardize something, you have to have a good idea of the big picture and small picture of what's going on first. Me, personally, I don't have either. So I can't really pass judgement on this. That's why I'll not be against this if you think it's a good idea, because I hope you know more about this than I do.

Orc in a Spacesuit