Daniel Lepage on 4 Apr 2003 20:34:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Charm wins

On Friday, April 4, 2003, at 08:01  AM, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

From: Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thursday, April 3, 2003, at 02:57  PM, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

Iiaapprooooposesaaah faallowin:
{{__Now that's winning charm!__
In Rule 154, __Dimensions__, section B.2, after "45, ", add "Respect greater than 1, BAC less than 1, and Entropy less than (2 * total entropy of all players / total number of players), "}}

[[We have several patching-up proposals made in response to my win; I think the general issue of simply getting some charm somehow hasn't been addressed. This sets some additional thing to get in order to get the Win.]]

I hope you realize that this will be Undefined if the other prop, the one to repeal charm wins, goes through...

And what proposal would that be? I can find no prop that actually affects charm wins -- they all affect alchohol or drinking or something.

I could've sworn someone proposed to cut that...

--
Wonko