Daniel Lepage on 2 Apr 2003 22:38:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] That's a lotta bulldozers

On Wednesday, April 2, 2003, at 04:38  PM, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

This is a bit of a bug as it circumvents the restriction on how many mining ops can go on at once - there's a limit on how many *squares* can be mined at once, but not on how many times a given square can be mined.

Yes, didn't notice that part.  Four other places could be mined.

[[I have enough BNS to do this 15 total times; done it 5 already.]]

IiiStrip Mine (10,8), paayingthe quaaalitycost.
IiiStrip Mine (10,8), paayingthe quaaalitycost.
IiiStrip Mine (10,8), paayingthe quaaalitycost.
IiiStrip Mine (10,8), paayingthe quaaalitycost.
IiiStrip Mine (11,8), paayingthe quaaalitycost.
IiiStrip Mine (11,8), paayingthe quaaalitycost.
IiiStrip Mine (11,8), paayingthe quaaalitycost.
IiiStrip Mine (11,8), paayingthe quaaalitycost.
IiiStrip Mine (12,8), paayingthe quaaalitycost.
IiiStrip Mine (12,8), paayingthe quaaalitycost.
IiiStrip Mine (12,8), paayingthe quaaalitycost.
IiiStrip Mine (12,8), paayingthe quaaalitycost.
IiiStrip Mine (12,9), paayingthe quaaalitycost.
IiiStrip Mine (12,9), paayingthe quaaalitycost.
IiiStrip Mine (12,9), paayingthe quaaalitycost.

I really don't think that's what slurring means...
I... I would imashin itit'd be shomethin' like thishish... ya can't enunshiunsha... enshiuntate... enshunun... shpeak good. It'sh not shlow-moshtion... if noshing elshe, shay yer paying a qualitity cosht. I'm going to stop that before I give my spell-checker a heart attack...

And you are aware, aren't you, that under the current ruleset there's absolutely nothing you can do with RUs that doesn't also require BNS? Except giving them to WBE, of course...

--
Wonko