Orc In A Spacesuit on 2 Apr 2003 21:43:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] That's a lotta bulldozers

Regarding Glotmorf's point about Depth - it's legal if it all starts when it's at the right level. Once any of these finishes, you won't be able to do more.

See my response to Glotmorf; elevation matters nary a whit, and never did.

As Mining can only happen on Surface squares, it sure does matter. Once you've mined away (9,5,0), you can't mine it again, 'cause the Surface Square is now (9,5,-1).

--
Wonko

Ah, that. I thought you were speaking of a path to a Service Mall. Still, it matters not. If I were to wait to do the mining, then it would; however, I am mining now, while (9,5,0) is the surface square.

This whole 3-D ness is an SOE waiting to happen.

Orc in a Spacesuit