Glotmorf on 2 Apr 2003 16:15:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday evening)

On 4/2/03 at 5:27 AM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>>Glotmorf grabs a Towel, boards eir speeder, flies around a bit. E cannot
>>Recycle eir Irish Gnome (Recycling Centers were destroyed in the last
>>Apocalypse). Glotmorf buys a Remote for eir Speeder (transferring 120BNS
>>from emself to WBE), and engages in a lot of quarrying and mining (which
>>costs another 350 BNS total, but yields (20 + 0 + 27 + 0 + 0) = 47 RUs)...
>>Eir speeder ends up at (14,4), just in time to set off an Inflatable
>Siren
>>Bonus Box (which displaces Glotmorf to (13,5). Wheee!
>
>[[Hmm.  Bug found.  Seems players can't move while in a ZATR, but they can
>cause their airspeeders to, conviently dragging the player along.  As
>such,]]
>
>Iiiacaausee maahaairspeeedah taa mooovetoo (11,5),(10,5)
>[[Going 2 west to pick up the bonus box.]]
>Iiiialllso prooopooose theeefolllowing:
>{{__Ehem, no, I think I'd like to just stay here__
>After the third sentence of 301.E.2.2, add "Player in a ZATR or ZOE may
>not
>cause Airspeeders to move.}}

Excuse me?  If I wanna fly my big floaty model plane around, why shouldn't I be able to?

If you absolutely have to do this, at least confine it to airspeeders the ensirened player is actually in.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower