Glotmorf on 2 Apr 2003 07:55:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] If it IS broke, fix it!

On 4/2/03 at 1:45 AM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>>From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>{{ _If It IS Broke, Fix It!_
>>
>>Add to Rule 1075 the following:
>>
>>C. Integrity Repairs
>>
>>A speeder's integrity can be repaired by WBE at a cost of 10 BNS and 5
>RUs
>>per point of integrity.  Integrity repairs are performed under the same
>>conditions as upgrades, though integrity repairs cannot be returned.
>>
>>[[ Comments on the price, anyone? ]]
>>
>>}}
>
>Well, I've never been one good for setting prices, but I have a related
>comment.  You might want to specify who pays what to where; and I think at
>least some of that BNS should go towards labor.  Other than that, looks
>good
>to me.

Not sure what you mean...

"Who pays what to where": That's part of what I meant by "integrity repairs are performed under the same conditions as upgrades," those conditions including payment by owner to WBE, WBE having sufficient RUs to do the work, the work being done at a Service Mall...Perhaps I should simply add "integrity repairs" to the upgrade schedule, and stick a note on about it later in .B?

"At least some of that BNS should go towards labor": Do you mean the BNS should be higher in proportion to the RUs?  Or do you mean not all the BNS spent should come to WBE?  Labor isn't figured into the other products, even though they too presumably have to be installed; otherwise they wouldn't need to be put on a speeder at a mall.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower