Orc In A Spacesuit on 1 Apr 2003 04:40:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] less judges

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 3/31/03 at 4:53 PM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

Next, Bridgeweaver and Sheeba have unfortunatly fofited.

Bridgeweaver didn't forfeit. E went on leave. Though this still disqualifies em for the Upper House.

Me = stupid. Yah. Well, the logic I stated later still applies, at least partially; e's no longer elible to _become_ a judge, but it's already been applied. I'm not gonna choose a side on the issue unless someone makes a CFI regarding it and I end having to judge the issue. Hopefully we can get past this just fine.

If all 5 of us are judges, then 3 will have to agree. Which means me, McGee, and Voice will have to, with the other two MIA.

This whole thing depends on the definition of 'privately', something that isn't very clear at all. Since it's not clear, besides going with the interpertation of 'private means everything not a public forum' route, I'm erring on the side of what just makes more sense, at least to me.

Orc in a Spacesuit