Orc In A Spacesuit on 1 Apr 2003 03:51:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Prop 1415

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Beverages are Passable, Carryable MOs."

I'm inclined to disagree with this, since it's not necessary to be on the grid to purchase or receive beverages. You can get then on New Nyears Day, and you can simply purchase them.

If it's desirable to contain them on the grid, it'll take more work than this.

Being a 'Grid object', or carrable, or passable, or an MO has nothing to with being in Limbo. You can purchase Gnomes in Limbo, and they're both carryable.

As a side note to this, I just discovered that Beer Cans are not grid objects in any way. They are only purchaseable in Limbo, and can only be thrown from Limbo to the Grid or from the Grid to Limbo. Despite this, they are treated as grid objects up and down the ruleset.

Grid objects can exist just fine in Limbo. Witness all the players, and gremlins too.

So whether or not you're in Limbo has nothing to do with purchaseability of grid objects. As far as I can tell, anyway.