Orc In A Spacesuit on 31 Mar 2003 21:01:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Re: The Daily Recognizer (Saturday afternoon)

On CFI 1411, I rule true.

Anything McGee.

Just making sure: You know that I goofed up, and meant to rule FALSE, right? FALSE is the ruling that agrees with the lengthy analysis I gave, saying that things sent things sent to a private forum are indeed private. Well, just making sure; I don't know just what you think of the CFI.

Just a thought I've had for a few days, to the general public: If you want things to be a certain way, but it's not what the rules really say, a CFI is not the way to change things. A CFI is meant to determine what the rules ARE, not what they SHOULD be or you WANT them to be. If you want change, make a proposal.

Orc in a Spacesuit