Baron von Skippy on 30 Mar 2003 21:35:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] What I do?

<snip>
Orc in a Spacesuit

-Okay, I'm reading you, I'm understanding you, and I'm respectfully ignoring you. Your ideas, while valid in a real-world scenario, fail to take into account that a) we are not in the real world, b) I do not want to submit a 20 page prop that takes all of your thoughts into account, and c) no one wants to read a 20 page prop. Mines put out ore and stuff. Factories process that and sell it. Factories are not meant to be like personal BNS mints - they're making stuff and selling it for you. Salaries are factored in already. A Factory with slave labor would put out 130 BNS, but the labor laws don't allow that (Why yes, I /did/ just make that number up!).

Any other thoughts, anyone?-

[[BvS]]