Glotmorf on 28 Mar 2003 05:00:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Lots of stuff

On 3/27/03 at 10:18 PM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>>From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>...and they might be more readily integrated into the class system talked
>>about earlier.
>
>Funny... last time I tried to do something involving a class system,
>people
>started calling it C++ Nomic.

Did people say that would be a bad thing? :)

My biggest objection to the Uber-Prop was that it was too much at once...that it tried to do too much in one sitting.  This was particularly bad because, since it would take more than one nweek to write, it was likely to leave stuff out, such as stuff that had become part of the ruleset while it was being written.

Class structure per se isn't necessarily a bad thing.  It would, among other things, standardize certain terms and thus reduce arguments.  Or at least simplify them.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower