Orc In A Spacesuit on 23 Mar 2003 18:33:00 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Circuit Breaker part deux

From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I propose:
{{
__Circuit breaker part deux__

This is an ala carte prop.
Part 1:

So it automatically makes a new prop to turn things back on? I think not. Such should be done only after people ensure that there is nothing broken that would lead people into an infinite series of wins or whatever, and that the playing field is even. So no.

Part 2:

I think that we should change up the charm/drinks/gnomes thing first. While I don't know if what I did qualifies as a scam (as it involves rules performing exactly as intended; whether it's a scam is in the eyes of the beholder), I do think that it lets players get wins rather easily, and that should be changed. So no.

--
Orc