David E. Smith on 21 Mar 2003 07:11:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Wednesday evening)

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Glotmorf wrote:

> > Don't talk to me about renumbering.  Next time I'm going to shift to
> >DHCP instead, even if I have to buy the DHCP server myself...
>
> Aren't there now home DHCP server/routers available for $50 or less?

Ah, but this is for *work*... Right now, at home, there are only two
Internet-capable devices, and one of 'em is a PlayStation 2 that's never
actually been online because there aren't any games out yet that scream
"buy me".

...dave