David E. Smith on 19 Mar 2003 01:06:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Database?

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, bd wrote:

> Why not just grant read access to anonymous users to all the tables except the
> bonus box and votes tables?

The database will only permit access to local users anyway. (That's Joel's
idea, not mine, though I agree with it.)

I certainly could grant anonymous read access to anyone (and might do so,
now that you mention it), but you'll still have to have an account on the
swerver to actually DO anything with it.

...dave