Orc In A Spacesuit on 15 Mar 2003 10:30:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Putting the Grid to good use

B.6. Defense Platforms
Defense Platforms are Improvements. Each Defense Platform requires 10 Power each nweek. Up to two Defense Platforms may be placed on each Grid space, provided no other Improvements occupy that Grid space, or one may be placed on a square already containing an Elbonian Airways, Elbonian Starways, or Power Plant.

So you're saying that as long as I have one of those three buildings, I may "place one platform on that square" repeatedly? You don't say that the max is one.