bd on 13 Mar 2003 21:19:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Why am I reminded of the beach?

On Wednesday 12 March 2003 08:53 pm, Baron von Skippy wrote:
> > > Orc's Gnome actions are recognized.
> >
> >No, they're not. See To: line.
>
> -Is this really that important? I ask this out of genuine curiosity, not
> laziness - it would have been easier at this point to correct the mistake.
> I mean, he announced them to s-b, I changed the Gnomes page, is it so
> necessary that the changes be announced over a public forum?-

Rules are Rules. And without Rules, things would happen. Or not happen. We
could never be sure. Well, we can't now, but we're closer to being sure than
we would be. Without Rules, that is. See how confusing it'd be?
--
bd
You need no longer worry about the future.  This time tomorrow you'll be dead.