Glotmorf on 23 Feb 2003 11:26:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 34 RESULTS and Daily Recognizer

On 2/23/03 at 4:14 AM Rob Speer wrote:

>But I don't even see how it could go that wrong. The way it works right
>now, even if the system was stuck somehow so that 27-triggers weren't
>happening all the time, someone could just post the action "I do
>nothing." which would be 27-independent, and it would not cause a damn
>thing, so it would be a 27-trigger.

Like I said in my vote commentary, once any 27-trigger has occurred, the rule is constantly stuck on.  There's nothing that says, for example, "once a 27-trigger has occurred, and until [some other event] occurs".  So the condition becomes meaningless after the first 27-trigger.  Which I daresay was within the last 24 hours...?

						Glotmorf
-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower